January 11, 2021

Image may contain: text that says 'ATTHE CORE ·I am loved. ·I am protected and supported. I am connected to God. Bridge To Balance, LLC'

MONDAY MORNING MALA MEDITATION

All of us, at our very core, have an innate need to be seen, heard, validated, and loved. It’s more common than we might think for people not to have these basic needs met because we’re usually expecting to get this from the people we love. The problem is, most people don’t know how to give this to themselves, and as a result, aren’t able to provide this to someone else. It can be an expectation that results in disappointment and even resentment. 

The affirmations in our meditation today are what I created when I was at a point in my life when I felt like none of those needs were being met. It’s how I learned the true meaning of self love, and that it really is up to us to provide ourselves with these basic, fundamental needs.

(If you’re not comfortable using “God,” you can use “The Divine,” “the Universe,” or whatever word you are most comfortable with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...