UPDATE to the Monday Morning Mala Meditations.



We had our first Monday Morning Mala Meditation today and I learned a few things... 

First, Monday mornings are probably not the ideal time to try to get a group of people to relax and meditate... Most people have somewhat hectic Mondays, and the last thing I want to do is add stress when I'm trying to help relieve people of it! Also, I think most people are pretty burned out on Zoom about now. 

I think it would be better to share the affirmations with everybody whether they have a Mala or not, so I will be making them available on the B2B Blog (https://bridgetobalancellc.blogspot.com) and social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram). They could benefit so many. 

Therefore, the exclusivity I'm offering to my current and future Mala clients is:

     1) The option to connect through Zoom or FaceTime for a personal tutorial on using the Mala and any other questions or comments they might have- at a time that's most convenient for them, and 

     2) One free Distance Reiki session ($50 value) valid any time through December 31, 2021. 

Happy New Year, and Happy Healing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...