WEEKLY MALA MEDITATION: Protecting Your Energy

Without realizing it, we absorb energy from other people and from our environment. This can be a good thing if we’re surrounded by loving people who are grounded and secure. However, we are living through a global pandemic, societal and economic challenges in addition to our own personal troubles, and this can all have energy-depleting effects that can negatively affect the state of our well-being. Don’t like the energy in the room? Be the light that brightens it up by projecting your loving energy! Here are some affirmations for protecting your energy, and recognizing what is your own versus what could be coming from someone else.
HOW TO USE YOUR MALA:
Starting next to the guru bead, move your fingers from one counting bead to the next as you say the affirmations in the photo. Once you’ve returned to the guru bead, you have completed a full meditation!

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'PROTECTYOUR ENERGY. am in a protective bubble of white light where my energy is safe. I invite healing and loving energy into my bubble .I can remove myself if I don't feel safe. I'm aware when others are projecting their emotions onto me. I am conscious of the the energy I bring to others. Bridge To Balance, LLC'

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...