December 31, 2020

No photo description available.

The cusp of a new year is my favorite time to reflect on what I've learned. 2020 gave me a needed shift in perspective that taught me that timelines aren't everything- if it doesn't happen right now, it doesn't mean it won't. It taught me to focus on what I CAN do, and not what I can't. It made people more transparent than ever which wasn't always pleasant, but is actually a really good thing. And most of all, to be reminded that what is truly important is to just be grateful for the fact that we made it out alive and are allowed to continue through this radical shift our world is in, however long it lasts. 

I'm not hoping for anything in 2021- I've learned to release expectations and realize there is a lot that is not within our control, but I can say with 100% certainty that I will continue to make the best of whatever it brings. 

I'm sincerely grateful for another year to inspire, love, create, and heal with each and every one of you through Bridge To Balance. May the new year bless you with thriving health, an open mind, and a peaceful heart- Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...