The Celery Juicing Begins!

 

December 6, 2020

This morning began my celery juicing journey! 

I spent most of my life in denial of symptoms that eventually got too severe to ignore, and a few years ago I finally went to a rheumatologist where I was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis and Lupus. The thought of going on the meds they usually prescribe for those conditions pushed me to instead make radical diet and lifestyle changes that have given me considerable relief. I still occasionally struggle with some bad flares, and with all that has been happening in our world, I’ve been flaring pretty bad now for a few months. Time to bring out the big guns...

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...