December 5, 2020

 Image may contain: text that says 'MONDAY MORNING MALA MEDITATIONS WITH BRIDGE TO BALANCE, LLC'

As I write the themes and mantras for each week, I’m getting more excited about this! Many of the themes and mantras are coming directly from my Self-Healing class and Reiki Certification curriculums... I can’t wait!!

Anyone who purchases (or has purchased) a Mala from me will be eligible to participate in my Monday Morning Mala Meditations through email and Zoom for FREE beginning in January 2021 - what a great way to start a week! I'll be sending out an email with details to my Mala peeps soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...