WEEKLY MALA MEDITATION - March 22, 2021

WEEKLY MALA MEDITATION
Whatever our unique situations are during our formative years, we become conditioned to learn the best ways to get love from those closest to us. “Boundaries” wasn’t a concept I understood when growing up. I learned more about these in adulthood, and sometimes it’s still an exercise to keep them in place. When you don’t learn boundaries as a child, it’s more challenging to incorporate them into your life as an adult, so forgive yourself for not knowing what you might be just figuring out.
Here are some signs of healthy boundaries: saying no without guilt; asking for what you want or need; taking care of yourself; saying yes because you want to, not out of obligation or to please others; behaving according to your own values and beliefs; feeling safe to disagree, and to express difficult emotions; feeling supported to pursue your own goals; being treated as an equal; taking responsibility for your own happiness; not taking responsibility for someone else’s happiness, decisions, or choices; being in tune with your own feelings; knowing who you are, what you believe, and what you like. Our affirmations today will incorporate a few of these.
HOW TO USE YOUR MALA:
Starting next to the guru bead, move your fingers from one counting bead to the next as you say the affirmations. Once you’ve returned to the guru bead, you have completed a full meditation!

May be an image of text that says 'SETTING BOUNDARIES. •I I am worthy of love, just as I am. I am allowed to say no. I have a right to express my own needs, thoughts, and feelings. I am responsible for my own happiness and choices. I am enough. Bridge To Balance, LLC'

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...