WEEKLY MALA MEDITATION - March 28, 2021

WEEKLY MALA MEDITATION

We are always presented with new ideas for attaining better health, or want to incorporate something different into our routines. It’s a true challenge to commit to these changes and to create healthier habits. We start out full steam ahead, only to start slacking until we drop it all together, and then beat ourselves up for it. For this reason, it’s best to start small and work your way up to bigger goals. Here is some excellent advice from The Holistic Psychologist about keeping promises to yourself: “Begin with ONE SMALL promise that takes UNDER 10 minutes to complete. Keep it every day. Some examples of small promises you can make to yourself are: journal for 5 minutes each day; go for a 10 minute walk; drink 1 glass of water every morning; dance/sing/move your body; meditate for 5 minutes; read 5 pages of a book; do 3 rounds of deep belly breathing.” 

HOW TO USE YOUR MALA:
Starting next to the guru bead, move your fingers from one counting bead to the next as you say the affirmations. Once you’ve returned to the guru bead, you have completed a full meditation!

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'SHIFTING HABITS I keep the promises I make to myself. •I can look at myself without judgment. I forgive myself for my mistakes, and will do the next right thing. Every day is a chance at a fresh start. I will take one day at a time. Bridge To Balance, LLC'

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...