WEEKLY MALA MEDITATION - April 18, 2021

MORNING AFFIRMATIONS.
There are some mornings when a little pep talk is all we need to get into a good frame of mind. Here are some positive morning affirmations to get your day started on the right foot! 

HOW TO USE YOUR MALA:
Starting next to the guru bead, move your fingers from one counting bead to the next as you say the affirmations in the photo. Once you’ve returned to the guru bead, you have completed a full meditation!

May be an image of text that says 'MORNING AFFIRMATIONS. I am grateful to see another day. I inhale peace and exhale stress. My mind is calm & my body relaxed. I can handle every challenge with grace and love. Bridge Το Balance LLC'

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...