WEEKLY MALA MEDITATION: Forgiveness.

Being more forgiving of yourself makes it easier to be more forgiving of others. We are imperfect beings living imperfect lives, all here with the purpose to learn and grow. Growth doesn’t happen if you don’t make any mistakes! If you’re anything like me, sometimes you need to make the same mistake a few times before finally understanding the lesson! Instead of beating yourself up for it, take what was learned and then do better. When we can be gentle with ourselves in this way, it makes it easier to extend that compassion to others. 

HOW TO USE YOUR MALA:
Starting next to the guru bead, move your fingers from one counting bead to the next as you say the affirmations in the photo. Once you’ve returned to the guru bead, you have completed a full meditation!

May be an image of text that says 'FORGIVENESS •I can look at myself without judgment. •I I don't have to be perfect to be lovable. •It's okay to make mistakes. I forgive myself and will do the next right thing. I am always learning and growing We are all a work in progress. Bridge To Balance, LLC'

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...