December 24, 2020

Image may contain: tree


The holidays can be a joyous time, and it can simultaneously be a difficult time for many. This year especially brings changes and challenges that we are all struggling to adjust to. 

I’ve experienced loss in many different ways throughout my life, but the past few years (especially the past few months), I have experienced more drastic changes and losses in relationships than ever, and I know I’m not alone. It makes it more evident just how precious a kind word or gesture is.
If you’re wondering what you can do for someone, just be nice. Say kind things. Show them love. That’s all. A little bit goes a very long way.

I’m filled with Christmas spirit this year because I have so much to be grateful for, including the fact that my children and I are safe, healthy, and we know how to make our own happy. We are so thankful for the friends and family who’ve continued to show us love without any conditions.
My Christmas wish is that everyone at a minimum feels LOVED. Love is simply the very best gift you can give and receive!

Merry Christmas, and love and blessings to all from our little family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...