You get to decide the legacy that you leave.

 November 15, 2020

Image may contain: text that says 'MAY YOU GET TO DECIDE THE LEGACY THAT YOU LEAVE. GPTUMBL'

There are some people that come into your life and leave an imprint so profound, that your life is forever changed for the better- even long after they’ve gone. 

Today marks 12 years since I lost the love of my life in a fatal accident. He is the reason I know the bliss of reciprocated love. He's the reason for our two amazing kids. He's the reason I've made lifelong friendships with others whose lives have also been deeply touched by loss. Because of Matt, I know it's possible to survive grief so deep I thought it would kill me, to learn resiliency, to thrive, and the chance to share that hope with others who need it, too.

Leave people better than you found them. Leave an imprint of love. How do you want to be remembered?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...