January 3, 2021


One month of celery juice today! 

Although I haven’t expected immediate results since it took me 47 years to get to this point, I am noticing subtle improvements- like, it’s not quite as much of a struggle to get out of bed in the morning because I don’t feel like I’m waking up with a sinus infection, I have a little more energy, my head is a little clearer and so is my skin. I’ve incorporated some of the other things the Medical Medium recommends like lemon water first thing, and then celery juice, and some of the recipes he gives in his book Cleanse To Heal while continuing with eliminating gluten and dairy from my diet. I haven’t had ice cream in a month, but I don’t feel like I’m missing too much because I replaced it with delicious fruit smoothies. 

I know this will take time, consistency and commitment, but if I’ve learned anything this year, it’s patience. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...