"Leave ripples of love in your wake."

My husband was only 39 when he passed (I was 35), and thankfully he was responsible enough to have life insurance in place since we had a family, but neither one of us had any estate planning documents set up. We thought we had lots more time to figure that stuff out. When he died, I learned how important it was to have those in place, so that was one of the first things I did.
At the beginning of the pandemic, I began to think even more seriously about the what if's should something happen to me since I'm an only parent. My children are still minors, and no one has any idea how I run our household- bills, maintenance, banking, security, etc. I decided to create an Emergency Binder with all pertinent information so that my children and their appointed guardian would have plenty of guidance. It's a great idea for all adults to do this, whether partnered or not. I know it would have come in really handy for me in 2008.
As I was writing out all the information for the binder, I thought another important addition would be a personal note to my kids. I ended my message to them with, "Leave ripples of love in your wake." Something I believe we ALL should do.

May be an image of text that says 'LEAVE RIPPLES OF LOVE IN YOUR WAKE. BRIDGE TO BALANCE, LLC'

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...