MONDAY MORNING MALA MEDITATION - February 15, 2021

MINDFULNESS. 

The goal is to develop spiritual stamina so when a problem occurs, I don’t act out of emotion, but out of wisdom.” ~Unknown.

Mindfulness is the state of being conscious of your thoughts, words and actions at the moment that they’re happening, and actively listening as someone else is speaking. Instead of sleepwalking through life, we are more active participants and contributors.

May be an image of text that says 'MINDFULNESS •I I can handle all that comes my way with grace and love. I am aware of my emotions and observe them without judgment. pause before responding so my response comes from a place of love. I am compassionate and kind to all- including myself. Bridge To Balance, LLC'

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...