MONDAY MORNING MALA MEDITATION - February 8, 2021

There are some basic things we all can do to try to maintain good health: eating a variety of fruits and vegetables every day, drinking enough water, avoiding processed foods, limiting/eliminating alcohol, and getting enough exercise and sleep. Our bodies are constantly working to keep us healthy, and it’s our job to give it the right tools to help it do its job. We need to pay attention to our body when it gives us subtle cues as to when it’s hungry, tired, stressed, etc. But diet isn’t just about what we eat- it’s also what we watch, listen to, read, and the people and situations we put ourselves around; because of the Mind Body Spirit connection, it ALL has an effect on our overall health. Here are some affirmations to help reinforce the improvement of our physical health:

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'OVERALL PHYSICAL HEALTH I am compassionate, loving, and peaceful. I listen to my body's subtle cues. My posture aligns my energy centers. My energy flows freely throughout my entire being. My body is working every moment to heal and stay healthy. •I I make choices that benefit benefit my overall health and well-being. Bridge To Balance, LLC'


No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...