MONDAY MORNING MALA MEDITATION - February 1, 2021

Anxiety is something we all experience at some point in our lives. There are an unlimited amount of factors that can lead to anxiety, which is why it’s such a common issue, and with the state of our world right now, it's more common than ever. Mind, body and spirit are all connected to form one complete system- what affects one part affects the whole. When we experience an imbalance in any of these areas, we can experience anxiety. These affirmations are particularly helpful in reinforcing behavioral and mindset changes that can help make a difference for us to consciously choose peace.

May be an image of text that says 'ANXIETY My nature is peaceful. •I am aware of my breath. •I choose to respond rather than react. IfI get out of alignment, I can bring myself back to calm. Bridge To Balance, LLC'

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...