MONDAY MORNING MALA MEDITATION - February 22, 2021

WINTER BLUES.

Seasonal Affective Disorder is relatively common for people who live in climates that get less sunlight at certain times of the year. For those of us who are affected, it is right about now when winter feels endless, and the lack of sunshine and warmth can take a toll in mind, body and spirit. As a result, it can even weaken our immune systems at a time when we need them to be the strongest.

There are a few things that can help pick us up, and one of them is a little mental imagery of reaching into ourselves to find our own little piece of the Sun. The Sun is the star at the center of our solar system and we are, after all, made of stardust, too! These affirmations will help you to remember what you're made of, and bring you back to balance.


May be an image of text that says 'WINTER BLUES A piece of the Sun lives within me. •I I am the sunshine I crave. My spirit burns as bright as 1000 suns. It warms me from deep inside. I am a being of light, warmth, and love. Bridge To Balance, LLC'

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...