WEEKLY MALA MEDIATION - April 4, 2021

WEEKLY MALA MEDITATION
The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the air is warmer, and everything in nature is beginning to bloom! Since you are every bit a part of nature, allow yourself to bloom, too! Spring is a time for new beginnings, renewed hope, love, and miracles. How will you decide to bloom this spring? 

HOW TO USE YOUR MALA:
Starting next to the guru bead, move your fingers from one counting bead to the next as you say the affirmations in the photo. Once you’ve returned to the guru bead, you have completed a full meditation!
May be an image of text that says 'RENEWAL. Today 1S the first day of the rest of my life. life I release anything that's weighing me down. I am filled with limitless potential. •I notice the blessings in my life. •My heart is light and filled with love. Bridge To Balance, LLC'

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...