Fatherhood- the movie

When my husband Matt and I got engaged, I made a bunch of friends on the internet when planning our wedding through TheKnot. They found Matt Logelin’s blog when his wife died 27 hours after giving birth to their baby and had been reading it ever since. When my Matt died not long after his Liz, my friends reached out to him in hopes he would reach out to me to somehow help me.
He did reach out, and did help me. He is the one that introduced me to Michele Neff Hernandez and Soaring Spirits- a whole wonderful community of widowed people that saves each other (www.soaringspirits.org). 

This Father’s Day, check out the movie about my friend Matt and his daughter Maddy, and a little bit about their life… 
May be an image of 1 person, child, indoor and text that says 'IN IT, TOGETHER. KEVIN HART FATHERHOOD'

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...