July 8, 2021

Right in line with this week’s theme: The Sacral Chakra… I’ve been feeling ALL the feelings lately and feeling quite uncomfortable with them, until I reminded myself that I’ve come a long way to allow this process to happen, as uncomfortable as it is, without attempting to numb myself with a drink, with disassociation, with shopping, or some other distraction. To allow the feelings to be whatever they are and flow with them instead of against them. To recognize what they are trying to tell me: 

• Take one thing at a time.
• I don’t have to solve all the problems at once.
• Acknowledge that grief is still present with the approaching dates of this month.
• Solo parenting will always be challenging (and rewarding).
• Flares are only temporary.
• And finally, that some deep breaths can help quickly regulate my nervous system. 

Getting comfortable with feeling uncomfortable allows us to grow. Growth is not always the clean and pretty process like portrayed by some. It’s messy and uncomfortable and sometimes pretty painful. And it’s okay to allow yourself to feel it all.

What is your discomfort trying to tell you?

May be an image of text

No comments:

Post a Comment

THROAT CHAKRA MALA

This Throat Chakra Mala is made with 106 Sandalwood counting beads + 2 Blue Lapiz Lazuli counting beads, cedar wood Buddha guru bead, blue s...